The Dram Package
Learn more about Scotland’s famous malts with The Dram. Explore the world of whisky and enjoy a dram, a whisky cocktail and canapés pre-Show.
Monday to Saturday: 7:30pm for the 9:30pm performance
The Scotch Whisky Experience, Royal Mile
A guided tour of The Scotch Whisky Experience
A private viewing of The Scotch Whisky Experience’s impressive collection of Scotch, numbering almost 4,000 bottles
Sample one of a selection of single malt or blended whisky
Whisky cocktail and canapés reception held in The McIntyre Gallery
Fast-track access to the event
With seating in sections 2-5/12-15 from £177.50
With seating in section 16 from £160.00
What your package includes
Explore the world of Scotch Whisky with a pre-performance guided tour of The Scotch Whisky Experience, including a private viewing of the world’s largest collection of Scotch whisky open to the public. Following this, enjoy a whisky cocktail and canapé reception before being escorted to the Castle Esplanade.
- A private viewing of The Scotch Whisky Experience’s impressive collection of Scotch whisky, numbering almost 4,000 bottles
- Sample one of a selection of single malts or a blend
- Savour the Tattoo whisky cocktail, crafted by whisky experts to deliver a fresh perspective on Scotch (or soft drink alternative) served with canapés
- A Tattoo host to escort you from The Scotch Whisky Experience to the Castle Esplanade
- Fast-track access. Bypass the main Tattoo queue by using our ‘Fast-track queue’
- A prime seat in the outdoor arena with exceptional views of the performance
- The complimentary gift of our official Tattoo Souvenir Show Programme
Please note, whilst there is no dress code for this package, we ask that you respect your host and fellow guests and dress accordingly, i.e. smart casual, avoiding short trousers and sports shoes. As you are sitting in the outdoor arena for the Tattoo performance, a warm top layer or coat is recommended.
Please note the menu provided is a sample menu and is subject to change.