Flavours of Scotland
Designed for those that love whisky and those that want to find out more, Flavours of Scotland will immerse you in the world of Scotch Whisky.
Monday to Saturday: 6:45pm for the 9:30pm performance
Friday 9 August and Saturdays: 3:45pm for the 6:15pm performance
The Scotch Whisky Experience, Royal Mile
A three-course Taste of Scotland meal, followed by coffee, tea and traditional Scottish fudge
Sample three specially selected Scotch whiskies chosen to complement your meal
A bespoke recital by members of the Tattoo cast
A prime location seat in the outdoor arena
Fast-track access to the event
With seating in sections 2-5/12-15
What your package includes
Designed for whisky fans and the whisky curious, this package includes a sumptuous Taste of Scotland dining experience with wine and three specially selected Scotch whiskies in the elegant Castlehill Suite within The Scotch Whisky Experience.
- A three-course Taste of Scotland tasting menu, designed especially for Tattoo guests. Enjoy a tour of Scotland's larder with a trio of starters, mains and a dessert
- Half a bottle of wine to accompany your menu followed by coffee, tea and traditional Scottish fudge
- A whisky tasting expert will transport you from the hills and glens of the Highlands to the wild west coast of Islay with a guided tasting of specially selected Scotch whiskies. The guide will share tales of the rich culture and history of the single malts, their regions and reveal the secret to getting the very best from nosing and tasting such highly regarded drams
- Bespoke recital by members of the Tattoo cast
- A dedicated host to escort you from The Scotch Whisky Experience to the Castle Esplanade
- Fast-track access. Bypass the main Tattoo queue by using our ‘Fast-track queue’
- A prime seat in our outdoor arena with exceptional views of the performance
- A complimentary gift of the official Tattoo Souvenir Show Programme
- A private viewing of The Scotch Whisky Experience’s impressive collection of Scotch, numbering almost 4,000 bottles (9:30pm performance only)
Please note, whilst there is no dress code for this package, we ask that you respect your host and fellow guests and dress accordingly, i.e. smart casual, avoiding short trousers and sports shoes. As you are sitting in the outdoor arena for the Tattoo performance, a warm top layer or coat is recommended.
This is a mixed dining experience and guests will be seated at shared tables for dinner.
Please note the menu provided is a sample menu and is subject to change.