The Spirit of the Tattoo
Come with us on a culinary journey across Scotland, celebrating the finest Scottish produce at the award-winning Amber Restaurant in The Scotch Whisky Experience.
Monday to Saturday: 6:45pm for the 9:30pm performance
Friday 9 August and Saturdays: 3:45pm for the 6:15pm performance
The Scotch Whisky Experience, Royal Mile
A delicious three-course meal, wine, a dram of whisky with dessert, followed by coffee, tea and Scottish fudge
A personal copy of the menu showing the origins of seasonal produce
A bespoke recital by members of the Tattoo cast
A prime location seat in the outdoor arena
Fast-track access to the event
With seating in sections 6-7/10-11: from £238.00
With seating in sections 2-5/12-15: from £207.50
What your package includes
Take a culinary journey through the heart of Scotland in the award-winning Amber Restaurant within The Scotch Whisky Experience, located moments away from the Edinburgh Castle Esplanade. Amber's larder celebrates Scotland's glens, rivers and seas. Prime beef, salmon and seasonal vegetables are carefully sourced to showcase the very best of Scotland's cuisine.
- A three-course celebratory Scottish meal with wine and a dram of whisky with your dessert, followed by coffee, tea and traditional Scottish fudge
- A personal copy of the menu featuring a map of Scotland highlighting the regions from which your food was sourced and tasting notes of your whisky
- A host to escort you from The Scotch Whisky Experience to the Castle Esplanade
- A bespoke recital by members of our Tattoo cast
- A prime seat in the outdoor arena with exceptional views of the performance
- Fast-track access. Bypass the main Tattoo queue by using our ‘Fast-track queue’
- A complimentary gift of the official Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo Souvenir Show Programme
Please note, whilst there is no dress code for this package, we ask that you respect your host and fellow guests and dress accordingly, i.e. smart casual, avoiding short trousers and sports shoes. As you are sitting in the outdoor arena for the Tattoo performance, a warm top layer or coat is recommended.
This is a mixed dining experience and guests will be seated at shared tables for dinner.
Please note the menu provided is a sample menu and is subject to change.