Led by Dance Director, Aileen Robertson, The Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo Dancers celebrate the cultural tradition of highland dancing while taking a great leap forward in showing how contemporary the art form can be and showcasing athleticism, fun and energy.
Places in the Tattoo Dancers group are highly sought after. Hundreds of dancers from around the world are auditioned every year. Alongside, The Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo Pipes and Drums and Fiddlers, the Dancers has been developed to promote traditional Scottish art forms. Ensuring these cultural identities are shared internationally.
These keen and capable dancers come together from across the world to play their part in raising funds for charitable causes, and enjoy an unforgettable experience performing on the iconic Esplanade of Edinburgh Castle.
- The Norwegian Military Tattoo
Friday 26 to Sunday 28 April 2024 | Oslo Spektrum Music Theatre
- The Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo | Journeys
2 - 24 August 2024 | Edinburgh Castle Esplanade
- The Royal Highland Show | Edinburgh
- Prague Castle and British Embassy | Prague
- Norwegian Military Tattoo | Oslo
- Silk Road Expo | Xi'an
- Commonwealth Day Service | London
- Shanghai International Wind Music Festival | Shanghai
- The University of Edinburgh Graduation Celebrations | Edinburgh
- UK Government's GREAT Campaign | Mumbai
- UK Government's GREAT Campaign | New York
- The Platinum Jubilee Celebration | Windsor
- Gordon Ramsay's Future Food Stars | Ayr
- Scottish Rugby Famous Grouse Nations Series | Edinburgh
- Musikfest der Bundeswehr | Düsseldorf
- The Macallan: Launch of Distil Your World Mexico | Speyside
- Benriach x Waitrose wine bar takeover | London