The Piper's Package
Make a grand entrance with The Pipers Package. Including a light Scottish Supper and performer to pipe you and your guests to the Castle Esplanade.
Selected Fridays and Saturdays: 6:30pm for the 9:30pm performance
The Scottish Cafe & Restaurant at Scottish National Gallery
A two-course light summer supper, followed by a mulled apple juice to take-away
A Piper to lead you on foot from The Scottish Cafe & Restaurant to the Edinburgh Castle Esplanade via Ramsay Lane, bypassing the main Tattoo queue
What your package includes
Experience the very best of Scottish hospitality in the Scottish Cafe & Restaurant located in Edinburgh’s iconic Scottish National Gallery in the heart of Princes Street Gardens. Following supper, a Piper will lead the way to Edinburgh Castle Esplanade, via Ramsay Lane, bypassing the main Tattoo queue, for the Tattoo performance.
- Two-course light summer supper with a mulled apple juice to take-away
- A glass of sparkling wine on arrival, a large glass of specially selected wine with your meal and a dram of whisky to finish
- A Piper to lead you on foot from The Scottish Cafe & Restaurant to the Tattoo arena via Ramsay Lane, bypassing the main queues
- A prime seat in the outdoor arena in sections 2-5 and 12-15.
- The complimentary gift of the official Tattoo Souvenir Show Programme
It is important to note that Ramsay Lane is cobbled and on a steep incline which may cause challenges for those with mobility issues. If you have any concerns regarding accessibility, please contact us at email@example.com.
Please note, whilst there is no dress code for this package, we ask that you respect your host and fellow guests and dress accordingly, i.e. smart casual, avoiding short trousers and sports shoes. As you are sitting in the outdoor arena for the Tattoo performance, a warm top layer or coat is recommended.
Bookings for our hospitality experiences will be based on shared tables with other guests.
Please note the menu provided is a sample menu and is subject to change.