The Witchery Dining Experience
New for 2024, this package offers an intimate dining experience in Edinburgh’s renowned fine-dining restaurant The Witchery.
Friday 2 August and Saturdays: 6.15-6.30pm for the 9.30pm performance. Please note, exact arrival time will be sent no later than 1 week prior to the event.
The Witchery by the Castle
Welcome drink on arrival
A three-course Scottish dining experience in Edinburgh’s famous fine-dining restaurant The Witchery
VIP seat in our exclusive Royal Gallery
Fast-track access to the event
What your package includes
Be transported into bygone times in The Witchery’s beautiful gothic interior. Nestled at the gates of Edinburgh Castle, The Witchery building dates back to 1595 and is steeped in Scottish history.
New for 2024, this package offers an intimate dining experience in Edinburgh’s renowned fine-dining restaurant The Witchery. With a fantastic view of Castle Hill, you can sit back and enjoy a delicious Scottish dining experience whilst watching the hustle and bustle of events prior to the start of our Journeys Show.
- Glass of Champagne on arrival.
- Three-course menu highlighting the very best of seasonal Scottish game, beef and seafood chosen by The Witchery’s Head Chef. Followed by tea, coffee and Scottish tablet.
- Your meal will be matched with specially selected wines chosen by The Witchery’s Head Sommelier.
- Guests will be seated on tables of 2.
- A dedicated host to welcome you on arrival and escort you to The Royal Gallery.
- VIP seat in our exclusive Royal Gallery.
- Fast-track access - bypass the main Tattoo queue by using our ‘Fast-track queue’.
- A gift bag and complimentary copy of the official Tattoo Souvenir Show Programme.
- An invitation to the post-Show drinks and canapés reception in The Royal Gallery, highlighting local and seasonal produce.
It is important to note that The Witchery by the Castle is accessed via a staircase which may cause challenges for those with mobility issues. If you have any concerns regarding accessibility, please contact us at email@example.com.
Please note, The Royal Gallery dress code is Dress Uniform, National Dress, Evening Dress, or Business Attire. Jeans, short trousers, and sport shoes are not permitted. Our dress code reflects the VIP status of The Royal Gallery that regularly plays host to guests including British Royalty, foreign Heads of State, and senior politicians, and military personnel. Whilst the Royal Gallery is under cover, it is open to the front, so we ask that you bring a warm layer should the evening be a chilly one, which has been known in Scotland, even in August! Tartan blankets are provided.
Please note, the menu provided is a sample menu and is subject to change.