The Tattoo in 2018 will take place over the period 3-25 August with performances on Monday to Friday at 9.00pm and on Saturday at 7.30pm and 10.30pm. There is no performance on Sunday.
Performances (All timings pm)
|Saturday||4 August||10.30pm||Extended Fireworks Display|
|Thursday||9 August||9.00pm||Audio Description for visually impaired patrons|
|Saturday||11 August||10.30pm||Extended Fireworks Display|
|Monday||13 August||9.00pm||TV Recording|
|Tuesday||14 August||9.00pm||TV Recording|
|Wednesday||15 August||9.00pm||TV Recording|
|Thursday||16 August||9.00pm||TV Recording|
|Friday||17 August||9.00pm||TV Recording|
|Saturday||18 August||10.30pm||Extended Fireworks Display|
|Saturday||25 August||10.30pm||Extended Fireworks Display|
- Doors open approximately 45 minutes before performance.
- Spectators must be seated 15 minutes before start of performance.
- Duration of performance: approximately 100 minutes.
- Programme subject to alteration.
- TV recording: on these evenings the programme is being recorded by the BBC for worldwide transmission at a later date. Join us if you wish to be part of these performances.
- Audio Description: on these evenings audio description and a Touch Tour will be available for the visually impaired.
- Subject to the appropriate weather conditions, all performances will conclude with a Fireworks Display. Performances on Saturday at 10.30pm will conclude with an extended fireworks display.
- Preview - Thursday 2 August 2018 at 9.30pm. A limited number of half-price tickets will be available for sale from 10.00am (BST) on Monday 23 July 2018 (telephone, counter and internet bookings only). Please be aware that media will be in attendance on the Esplanade during the Preview performance.
- In the event of any part of the performance being cancelled through inclement weather, tickets are not valid for any other performance and money will not be refunded. No performance has ever been cancelled.
- Smoking is not permitted at the venue
Book early to avoid disappointment