- A three-course 'Taste of Scotland' meal, followed by coffee or tea and Scottish fudge
- The perfect opportunity to sample the finest Scottish produce
- Sampling of three specially selected Scotch whiskies, each chosen to complement your meal and introduced to you by a member of the Senior Tasting Team
- A prime location Premier Seat with exceptional views of the performance
- With a Premier Seat £285.00 - £320.00
What your package includes
Enjoy a sumptuous ‘Taste of Scotland’ dining experience with wine and three specially selected Scotch whiskies in the elegant Castlehill Suite within The Scotch Whisky Experience. A beautiful location and only moments from the Tattoo arena.
- A three-course "Taste of Scotland" tasting menu, created especially for Tattoo guests. Enjoy a tour of Scotland's larder with four canape style starters, a trio of mains and a dessert
- A whisky tasting expert will transport you from the hills and glens of the Highlands and the wild west coast of Islay with a guided tasting of three specially selected Scotch whiskies. They will tell tales of the rich culture and history of the single malts and their regions and reveal the secret to getting the very best from nosing and tasting these highly regarded drams
- Half a bottle of wine with your menu followed by coffee or tea and Scottish fudge
- A private viewing of the world’s largest collection of Scotch whisky
- A host to escort you from The Scotch Whisky Experience to the Castle Esplanade
- A prime location seat in the outdoor arena with exceptional views of the performance
- An official Tattoo Show Programme
Whilst there is no dress code for this package, we ask that you respect your host and fellow guests and dress accordingly, i.e. avoiding short trousers and sports shoes. As you are sitting in the outdoor arena for the Tattoo performance, a warm top layer or coat is recommended.
Bookings for our hospitality experiences will be based on shared tables with other guests.Buy Tickets