- A six-course tasting menu made from the finest Scottish ingredients
- Four glasses of specially selected wines
- A prime location seat in the outdoor arena
- A brief recital by members of the international Tattoo cast
- With a Section 10 seat £245.00 - £255.00
- With a Section 12 seat £220.00 - £225.00
What your package includes
Cannonball House is an iconic three storey building dating back to the 17th Century and features all the character you would expect from the historic Royal Mile. Cannonball House is run by renowned Italian-Scots restaurateurs Victor and Carina Contini. With this package enjoy a delicious six-course tasting menu showcasing Scotland's artisan suppliers and growers. This family run restaurant promises you a warm environment with fantastic food located right next door to the Castle Esplanade. The award winning team at Cannonball House, will ensure your Tattoo night is unforgettable from the moment you start your dining experience.
- A six-course tasting meal with matched wine for four of your courses and a dram of whisky with dessert. Followed by tea or coffee and shortbread
- A host to escort you from Cannonball House to the Castle Esplanade
- A prime seat in the outdoor arena with exceptional views of the performance
- An official Tattoo Souvenir Show Programme
Please note, whilst there is no dress code for this package, we ask that you respect your host and fellow guests and dress accordingly, i.e. smart casual, avoiding short trousers and sports shoes. As you are sitting in the outdoor arena for the Tattoo performance, a warm top layer or coat is recommended.
Bookings for our hospitality experiences will be based on shared tables with other guests.