Private Dining Packages
We offer a range of private dining packages across elegant venues in Edinburgh and can tailor your package to your specific requirements, so you have a truly unforgettable evening at The Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo. For more information or to discuss your requirements, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)131 225 1188.
Enjoy an evening of fine dining in the historic grandeur of the Queen Anne Room in the heart of Edinburgh Castle or in the intimate 19th century Castle Gatehouse. Then make your way through the great oak doors of the Castle drawbridge and walk down the centre of the Castle Esplanade to take your seats ahead of the spectacular performance.
The Royal Yacht Britannia
On arrival you will be piped aboard via the Royal Brow, an honour previously reserved for members of the Royal Family and Heads of State, before being welcomed into the State Drawing Room for champagne and canapés. After a private tour of Britannia, where you will be given a unique insight into life aboard in days gone by, you will make your way to the State Dining Room for a silver service two-course dinner.
Your package will include
- Piper to welcome you aboard The Royal Yacht Britannia
- Champagne and canapés reception
- Private tour of the Yacht
- A harpist to play during dinner
- Amuse bouche followed by a 2 course supper prepared in the Royal Galley by Britannia’s own chefs followed by coffee and petit four
- Two glasses of matched wines to accompany dinner
- A VIP seat in the Tattoo's covered Royal Gallery where you will be joined by the Salute Taker, Tattoo guests and dignitaries
- A Tattoo gift and an official Tattoo Show Programme
- An Invitation to the Producer’s post-show Champagne Pommery Reception held in The Royal Gallery
- Monday to Friday and Saturday (ahead of the 10.30pm performance) - £560.00 per person
For private parties of 18-40 guests (parties of up to 96 guests can be accommodated on request)
Book early to avoid disappointment