Interim PA to the Chief Executive (Maternity Cover)
Appointment is full-time for 12 months, starting in late January 2020. Please note that weekend working and longer hours will be required during the event period (July and August).
Job Purpose Summary
Undertake the duties and responsibilities of Personal Assistant to the CEO/Producer. Duties are extensive, diverse and detailed in respect of network, diary management (including extensive travel arrangements) and engagement with staff and outside agencies at all levels. Working day-to-day to the CEO and line managed by the Governance and Legal Manager.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
• Meet and greet visitors at all levels of seniority.
• Screen telephone calls, enquiries and requests, and handle them when appropriate.
• Deal with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the CEO/Producer.
• Oversee CEO’s correspondence and digital communications.
• Organise and maintain CEO’s diary and make appointments for CEO and COO.
• Arrange travel and accommodation for CEO and COO.
• Plan and coordinate complex overseas trips (up to 6 each year).
• Support the CEO/Producer in prioritising routine work and projects.
• Organise and attend meetings, taking minutes and ensuring the CEO/Producer is well-prepared.
• Assist production of briefing papers, reports and presentations.
• Prepare expense claims for settlement.
• Plan and coordinate CEO Tattoo Guest invitations and Producer’s Dinner Parties.
• Share responsibilities in respect of arranging and coordinating REMT corporate entertainment.
• Support the CEO/Producer’s communication with core REMT staff and liaise between departments.
• Support maintenance of Contacts, ‘Court and Social’ and Customer Relationship Management databases.
• Despatch official/complimentary cards and gifts.
• Liaise with a range of business, military and social institutions, suppliers and other staff as required.
• Strong team player and communicator
• Effectively and emotionally intelligent
• Excellent written communication
• Ability to work flexibly to intent, instruction or on own initiative, to deadline, and under pressure
• Excellent administration and IT skills (incl MS Office)
• Confident inter-personal skills (and able to
relate with a diverse range of interlocutors)
• Knowledge of basic database management and principles of data protection
• Self-starting, focused and attentive to detail
• Experience in an administrative role supporting senior management
• Experience of customer relationship
• Good understanding of protocol and
• Report writing
• Experience or understanding of hospitality,events and/or festivals
• Experience or understanding of the music or
• Relevant qualification to degree standard
• English at Higher/A level (or equivalent)