The Tattoo in 2014 will take place over the period 1-23 August with performances on Monday to Friday at 9.00pm and on Saturday at 7.30pm and 10.30pm. There is no performance on Sunday.
Performances (All timings pm)
|Monday||11 August||9.00||TV Recording|
|Tuesday||12 August||9.00||TV Recording|
|Wednesday||13 August||9.00||TV Recording|
|Thursday||14 August||9.00||TV Recording|
|Friday||15 August||9.00||TV Recording|
- Doors open 45 minutes before performance.
- Spectators are requested to be seated 15 minutes before start of performance.
- Duration of performance: approximately 1.5 hours.
- TV recording: on these evenings the programme is being recorded by the BBC for worldwide transmission at a later date. Join us if you wish to be part of these performances.
- Subject to the appropriate weather conditions, all performances will conclude with a short Fireworks Display.
- Preview - Thursday 31 July 2014 at 9.30pm. A limited number of half-price tickets will be available for sale from 10.00am (BST) on Monday 21 July 2014 (telephone, counter and internet bookings only).
- In the event of any part of the performance being cancelled through inclement weather, tickets are not valid for any other performance and money will not be refunded. No performance has ever been cancelled.
- Smoking is not permitted at the venue
The Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo
The Tattoo Office
32-34 Market Street
Edinburgh EH1 1QB
Tel: +44 131 225 1188
Book early to avoid disappointment